“A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.”
– Chin Ning Chu
I am very pleased to share news of my newest ebook release, The Frictionless Lifestyle.
The book shares the overall theme and feel of much on this site along with some practical tips on how you can apply some of the concepts covered to your own life.
How this Book Can Help You
– If you want to take charge of your life and live more on your terms then this book will help you on your way
– It will help in simplifying both your outlook and life
– It will help you shut out external and unwelcome negativity
– It will provide tips to help you approach every day more in line with your own personal rhythms, goals and aspirations
-It will help you discover or rediscover your passion
1) Introduction – Welcome to the Frictionless World
2) Lifestyle (Re)design & (Un)common Sense
3) Discover Your Passion
4) What Are You Busy With?
5) Bulletproof Yourself from Negative People
6) The Benefits of Living Slow
7) Lazy Productivity and Other Tricks
8) The Art and Habit of Saying No
9) The Frictionless Survival Kit
10) Payoff – The Good, Simple Life
The book is in PDF format but is easily saved to Kindle and other reading devices.
You can download the book right away here.
Thanks in advance for any support with this latest project. I hope you both enjoy the book and get something positive from it to help you in your own frictionless journeys.